Guide angle brick of whirlwind duct of the circulating fluidized bed boiler
With the improvement of the applicable machine-made brick at the guide angle of the whirlwind duct of the circulating fluidized bed boiler, The original design of the wear-resistant castable of the guide angle of the whirlwind duct of the fluidized bed boiler is changed into the design of the guide angle brick. The working life the currently design guide angle brick is 2-3 times as long as the original wear-resistant castable. This guide angle brick adopts scientific formula. Emery, corundum and other high wear-resistant raw materials are added, which are compressed into the fixed shape through the 600T press machine. Meanwhile, the pin groove is designed in the brick, which is made by baking in the high temperature of 350℃.
Field of technology:
This product is particularly suitable for use in the circulating fluidized bed boilers.
At present, the guide angle of the whirlwind duct of the fluidized bed boiler is castable. In actual use, the castable is seriously worn, which will seriously affect the normal operation of the fluidized bed boiler. As a result, the maintenance cost at the later stage will increase and the efficiency is low, which will bring direct economic losses to the enterprise.
Content of the invention:
This product improves the material of the boiler part, enhances the working efficiency of the boiler, reduces waste of materials and saves the construction expense.
(1) Raw material ratio of the aggregate powder: Corundum granules is 60%-65%, corundum powder is 15%-20%, silicon carbide powder is 10%-15%, alumina powder is 3%-7%, clay powder is 3%-7%, silica fume is 2%-4% and kyanite is 2%-4%.
(2) Dilute phosphoric acid: The concentration of the dilute phosphoric acid is controlled within 60-70.
(3) Production method: ①Pour the corundum granules into the grinding base, add the 3%-5% of dilute phosphoric acid and add a variety of powders after evenly mixing. Stir the residual 2%-4% dilute phosphoric acid solution for 5-10 minutes at least, take it out from the pot and keep it for at least 24 hours. ② Compress it into the shape with the 600T brick machine. ③Kiln: Put the brick into the kiln (the temperature can be changed according to the actual situation) and the guide angle brick will be made.
As shown in the drawing:
1. A guide angle brick for the circulating fluidized bed boiler includes the shape of the brick and the using position.
2. The guide angle brick for the circulating fluidized bed boiler in the claim 1 is characterized in that the brick is 65mm thick, the length from the arc to the head is 335mm, the side ① is 315mm long, the side ② is 230mm long, the bevel edge is 145mm long and the inclination is 45°.